The Department of Community Recreation and Education offers educational and Recreational programs for Ventnor City’s youth and active adults.
The goals and responsibilities include:
- To plan, promote, organize and administer comprehensive recreational programs for the Ventnor City Community.
- To evaluate and adapt programs to develop immediate and long-range plans to meet the needs of the Ventnor City community.
- To promote and maintain community activities.
- To schedule and maintain City recreational facilities.
- To provide community educational programs for children and adults.
Ventnor Recration now uses RecDesk for league, class, and camp registration! Please create a member profile by visiting the link below. Need help? See the short instructional videos below.
Create an Account:
Sign up for programs: