Edward P. Stinson P.E., C.M.E.
Phone: (609) 823-7935
The City Engineer provides engineering, surveying and other technical services to the administration and all other departments and divisions of the City. The Department implements the Public Works Capital Improvement plan, as authorized and funded by the City Council, Mayor & Commissioners, by planning and prioritizing needs, collecting information and preparing plans and specifications for the construction of various Public Works projects. The City Engineer also manages, supervises and inspects the construction of improvements to the Public Works Infrastructure of the City. These projects include the following:
• Street Improvements
• Sanitary Sewer Construction Repair and Rehabilitation
• Potable Water Repair and Rehabilitation
• Storm Sewer Construction and Repair
• Municipal Parking Lot Construction and Improvements
• Park Improvements
• Municipal Buildings and Grounds Improvements and Repair
• Business Area Streetscape Construction and Improvements
• Environmental Remediation on Municipal Properties
• Boardwalk Maintenance
The City Engineer is available to address public complaints, concerns and information requests with respect to streets and infrastructure conditions and other related matters.