Reminder: Ventnor Residents Can Use 311 System to Report Concerns

Ventnor residents wishing to report concerns to City departments can use the 311 system on the City website. Ventnor no longer uses the app, SeeClickFix. 

To report an issue, please visit The site can also be accessed by selecting the “Report an Issue” button from the homepage or through the “I Want To” menu. 

Once on the 311 webpage, residents should select “make a request.” Users will then be prompted to create an account. Once an account has been created, users can then select from a list of categories to report to appropriate departments. Users can upload related pictures, add a location and comments as necessary.

Once items reach the designated departments, the appointed City employee will reply and close out cases. Users can opt to receive notice of case updates by email or text message.

Please note, all water and sewer issues should be relayed directly to 609-823-7935. 

To create your account today, please visit

More: Community News