City of Ventnor
Interested firms must submit the following information to the City Administrator, 6201 Atlantic Avenue, Ventnor City, NJ 08406, no later than 4 p.m. on November 30, 2021.
- Statement of Qualification for the position of Municipal Solicitor.
- Statement of previous experience as a Municipal Solicitor, specifically in the State of New Jersey.
- Statement of specific experience as a municipal solicitor. This must include but not be limited to: a list of ordinances prepared, a topical list of written opinions provided, a list of specific areas of the law in which responder has expertise such as municipal law, environmental law, contract law, labor law. (Note the City of Ventnor retains an attorney to handle labor negotiations and related matters and civil service matters). List your experience with municipalities that are governed by the NJ Civil Service commission and a list of those municipalities you represent or have represented.
- Proposed retainer fee to handle all functions of a municipal solicitor for the City of Ventnor except for significant litigation work.
- Hourly rate for significant litigation work.
- Statement of hourly rates for all professionals necessary to provide services related to significant litigation work.
- Name and biography of any professionals from your firm expected to be assigned to litigation work.
- All mandatory documents such as Pay to Play, Affirmative Action and NJ Business Certificate must also be submitted.
- Successful will award based on the following criteria, 40% qualifications, 40% experience, and 20% fee schedule.
The City of Ventnor has the authority to deem any proposal incomplete that does not completely address statements A through G.