The Office of Emergency Management wants to wish you a Happy Holiday and remind residents to stay safe this holiday season. Below are some ideas to celebrate the holidays while keeping your family safe from COVID-19.
- Host a virtual celebration or ugly sweater contest.
- Gather virtually for a gift exchange.
- Bake your favorite desserts, decorate cookies or build gingerbread houses.
- Decorate for the season or walk around your community to look at decorations from a safe distance.
- Volunteer to help others in need. If volunteering in-person, ask about safety precautions in advance.
Visit the CDC's website, for more tips.