Published on Jul 09, 2019 at 11:15a.m.
Join Mayor Beth Holtzman, Commissioner Tim Kriebel and Commissioner Lance Landgraf for the State of the City at the Ventnor City Community Building on Saturday, July 27, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Public Works: an update on public works capital projects, grant funded projects, and infrastructure upgrades
- Code and Construction: Development uptick, updates to land use ordinances, redevelopment areas focus on enforcement of property maintenance requirements
- Annual statistics and trends from the Police and Fire Departments
- Police and Fire Departments public outreach and communication improvements
- Update on Firehouse 2 Construction
- Improvements to Fire Department equipment, maintenance and competitive bidding for all expenses
- New policies and achievements in firefighting trading and prevention
- New website
- New recreation programs and improvements